ZasLuke Capture Card, Audio Video Capture Card with 4K HDMI Loop-Out 1080P 60FPS Live Streaming Game Capture for PS4, Switch, Xbox One&Xbox 360 and More
- 【4K HDMI Game Capture Card】: This game capture card supports max up to 4K@30fps for HDMI input and output which is ideal for live broadcasts, conference rooms, video recording etc. Just plug and play, no need external driver. Black aluminum case and it does not require any external power supply. Note: we also supply an extra a USB 3.0 to USB 3.0 cable.
- 【1080P 60fps Video Capture Card】: The game capture card supports up to 1920x1080@60fps (1080P) video up and down conversion through USB2.0 port with no CPU interaction and optional audio capture. Suitable for windows- GPU- Intel HD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600 series graphics (or better). CPU- Intel i5-4xxx quad or better for both OS.
- 【3.5mm audio input/output port】: You can plug in a 3.5mm earphone and microphone, so you can transmit your voice and record your voice easily through the port. You can also use it to add external comments while playing games. Note: The party chat sound cannot be captured. When the sound appears noisy, please try to plug in earphones and the original power adapter of the input device.
- 【Easy to Use】: Exquisite design with small size, this video capture card is very convenient to carry. It can be realized in the current internet environment without preparing a new environment. It is possible to connect to a wide range of devices by using a conversion cable that matches the HDMI input.
- 【Wide compatibility】: This hdmi video capture adopting USB 2.0 channel recording of high-speed full HD screen, video recording, meeting recording, game recording and others on the computer. Compatible with many systems, such as Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS X 10.9 or above, Linux. And it supports software, such as: Potplayer, AMCap, VLC, Skype, Google Hangouts, WebEx etc.
Package Dimensions: 3.4 x 3.3 x 1.5 inches