Raspberry Pi 3 model B+ with 32GB Micro SD Card
- High Performance Capacity: The Pi 3 B+ has a quad-core Broadcom BCM2837B0 and a Cortex-A53 processor clocked at 1.4 GHz. It gives you full 64-bit support and offers more power than previous iterations of the Pi, including the immediate predecessor, the Pi 3.
- 32GB Micro SD Card: Preloaded with Raspberry Pi OS (Raspbian), very easy to use for even beginners. Equipped with an SD card reader which is compatible with USB-A & USB-C, easy connection of microSD to the computer.
- Premium Raspberry Pi 3b + Case: The standard ports are all there, with four full-size USB 2.0 ports, a Gigabit Ethernet jack (max speed 300 Mbps), a single HDMI output and a 3.5-millimeter, four-pole jack that doubles as a stereo audio and composite video port.
- Powerful Cooling System: Better heat dissipation than aluminum ones to reduce the chip temperature and prevent system failure. Uniquely designed premium Case can offer enough space for fan and gap to dissipate heat.
- Raspberry Pi 3b + Power Supply with Switch: 5V 3A power supply with noise filter has more electric power to support overclock or external hard drive compared with 5V/2.5A power supply. Built-in convenient on/off switch reduces the damage to power interface of raspberry pi 3b+.
Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 5.7 x 3.7 inches