Energy Stone Radha Sterling Silver Meditation Spinner Ring with Brass
- Energy Stone is an exclusive lifestyle brand based in the beautiful and peaceful land of Canada. We have a wide collection of spinner rings that are currently trending in the market.
- For 25 years, we have been designing jewellery that is relevant to the time we live in. In 2011, the Energy Stone Spinner Ring Collection was created. The spinner ring models are designed after the prayer wheel in Nepal. In Nepal, the prayer wheels are used to accumulate wisdom and merit, and to purify negativities. In the west, spinner rings are worn as a fashion statement and as a way to get rid of nervous energy. The spinner ring is a combination of rings that have a band ring under the top spinners which move freely around it. Spinner rings are also called meditation rings and worry rings. Today it is considered a lady's best boardroom toy.
- We design our rings to reflect our beliefs and to capture the important moments of our lives. Visit our store page by clicking Energy Stone on the top of the product title. Enjoy the creativity of fine jewellery designs that comes with a relentless pursuit of health and beauty for over a quarter century!
Energy Stone Radha Meditation Spinner Ring
The "RADHA" ring is named after Radha, one of the most beautiful Hindu Goddess. We envision if she is to wear a ring, it would be this one. This attractive spinner ring features a sterling silver raised 3D floral pattern base shank with antiqued finish. One single brass spinner sits on the base ring allowing effortless spinning. The ring is also called meditation ring and is created following the concept of the prayers wheel. Let spinning this ring help you get rid of your nervous energy and centre your thoughts to the present.
Our sterling silver spinner rings are designed in-house and handmade by carefully chosen artisans. Each piece of jewellery is inspected twice before shipping, to ensure the ring meets our high standards such as - a bright shiny finish; adequately darkened antiqued details; no solder marks; and most importantly, the spinners spin freely and effortlessly. Because of the ring over ring nature of a spinner ring, this ring cannot be sized. We have always made our rings true to size with extra room to accommodate swelling of fingers during the day. That is, we make size O to sell as size N 1/2 and size P to sell as O 1/2. However depending on how you like the fit of your ring, customers have reflected buying half size up might be a good idea for wide bands.
Because of the handmade nature of our rings, information on weight, shape, as well as the pattern on the ring may vary slightly from the description. This is what makes each and every one of our rings unique.
Not sure about your ring size? Use the above method to gauge your ring size
To measure the ring size using a strip of paper, you will need the following:A strip of paper, ruler, pen/marker
How to measure:
- Cut a thin strip of paper about 100 millimeters long.
- Fold the thin strip of paper around the finger at the base and close enough to your knuckle.
- Mark the area where the two ends of the paper strip meet.
- Use the ruler to measure the length in millimeters to give you the circumference.
- Convert the measurement to the appropriate ring size, using the ring size chart on the left.
Maintaining Your Ring
Polishing your silver ring with a silver cloth is vital in keeping the ring looking new and shiny. Our spinner ring comes with a silver cloth to help you maintain your ring's brightness. Buff your ring before putting it on to maintain its quality look!
Suitable For Gifting
Thinking about getting that special someone a unique gift? Our spinner ring comes in an beautiful magnetic ring box ready for gift giving! Lighten her heart with our elegant ring set!